Where can I find the new track exporter?

Where can I find the new track exporter?

Postby asciimonster » 17 Jan 2010, 21:04

I was trying to test the 0.7 alpha by exporting one of my tracks.

The wiki is full of references to the new exporter for 0.7, but no links and I can't locate is myself. With the risk of sounding silly: Where can I find the 0.7 version of the track exporter?
asciimonster

Re: Where can I find the new track exporter?

Postby Varivar » 17 Jan 2010, 22:03

I couldn't find it either at first. It is located in the supertuxkart game folder, which is "C:\Program Files\SuperTuxKart\data\tracks" for me.
Varivar

Postby Auria » 18 Jan 2010, 03:11

Hi,

asciimonster {l Wrote}:I was trying to test the 0.7 alpha by exporting one of my tracks.

The wiki is full of references to the new exporter for 0.7, but no links and I can't locate is myself. With the risk of sounding silly: Where can I find the 0.7 version of the track exporter?

which platform are you using?
Hiker and I agreed to make the scripts quite visible in the installer; for instance, in my mac OS X package, they are pretty much "in your face" next to the STK icon. But I am not sure how Joerg packaged his Windows installer, if you are using Windows; in doubt, simply use those in the path described by Varivar
Auria
STK Moderator

Postby hiker » 18 Jan 2010, 04:48

Hi,

yes, pretty much my fault, I forgot to move them to a more visible place ... and I didn't have the time to update the wiki. But the latter is done yet, so you can download the track exporter from our web page now.

Thanks!
Joerg
hiker