An unavailable file is contained in Las Dunas Stadium

An unavailable file is contained in Las Dunas Stadium

Postby ara » 05 May 2019, 07:34

I found an unavoidable file, named 'CAMINHǏ - P��CHOQUE, ESCADA E ESCAPAMENTO COM RODA.jpg'(in Amaze) or 'CAMINH�O - P�RA-CHOQUE, ESCADA E ESCAPAMENTO COM RODA.jpg'(in Explorer by Speed Software). It isn't deleted generally.
Attachments
Screenshot_20190505-153342.jpg
An Amaze Screenshot
ara

Re: An unavailable file is contained in Las Dunas Stadium

Postby GeekPenguinBR » 05 May 2019, 09:15

The file was originally named in Portuguese and, by mistake, I uploaded the wrong folder containing the file with the original name instead of the renamed, but this has been working for three years. But, what exactly is the point? Do you want a file in English? Note please, that it will not replace the file with the wrong name automatically, since the texture with the wrong name (in Portuguese) is the one that was attributed to the object that it should cover.

Here are the files named in English:
Truck_bumper.png

Truck_bumper.jpg

If you want to insert the file with an English name, you need to download the .blend file as well you must have knowledge of Blender to perform the necessary operations, which are easy for anyone who has a bit of practice with that software. As far I know, the uploaded .blend file to the addons website doesn't contain the blue truck, since it was made later. So, in this case, the textures above will be totally useless for you.

In other words: keep the files as they are. :)
"Making cool harmless games makes the world a better place".
GeekPenguinBR

Postby QwertyChouskie » 07 May 2019, 00:56

The addons site doesn't have a blend for Las Dunas Stadium...
Contributor to/fan of STK (Upstreamed Cartoon theme, numerous random big fixes/tweaks)
QwertyChouskie

Postby GeekPenguinBR » 07 May 2019, 03:11

QwertyChouskie {l Wrote}:The addons site doesn't have a blend for Las Dunas Stadium...

Yes. You are right. I thought a word, but I wrote another one. I mean the blend file was uploaded to the repository. ;)
GeekPenguinBR

Postby QwertyChouskie » 07 May 2019, 03:24

I'm not able to find the blend in any repo I know, I'm a little confused..
Contributor to/fan of STK (Upstreamed Cartoon theme, numerous random big fixes/tweaks)
QwertyChouskie

Postby GeekPenguinBR » 07 May 2019, 04:24

QwertyChouskie {l Wrote}:I'm not able to find the blend in any repo I know, I'm a little confused..

I sent the blend file to one of the developers and he promised to put it in the repository. I thought I had seen it there.
GeekPenguinBR

Postby QwertyChouskie » 07 May 2019, 21:08

That was probably samuncle, he's a bit... scatter-brained sometimes. Anyways, would love to have an updated blend uploaded on the add-ons site. :)
QwertyChouskie

Postby GeekPenguinBR » 08 May 2019, 02:47

QwertyChouskie {l Wrote}:That was probably samuncle, he's a bit... scatter-brained sometimes. Anyways, would love to have an updated blend uploaded on the add-ons site. :)

Well, ...

QwertyChouskie, you convinced me. I will try to release it including a remake of the driveline of this controversial track, but "1001 Nights" is my current priority.
GeekPenguinBR