Football/Hockey using rescue to go quickly in defense

Football/Hockey using rescue to go quickly in defense

Postby Egg42 » 21 Jan 2018, 14:22

Hello everyone,

I was playing hockey (or football on the icy field, as you prefer), and I noticed that I could attack all time, and use the rescue button to teleport into defence in case of counter-attack. I was asking myself is doing this was "fairplay". How would you react if your opponent did this?

For my part, I have no problem with it, but I'm also the kind of guy that have no problem seeing a team trying to find a draw and playing with 11 defender in real football (which I know some people hate). So I was asking myself what are the view on doing that here.

PS
I'm repeating myself, but I have a lot of fun playing this game, and it is really awsome seing it evolving release after release. Thank you very much for all the work!
Egg42

Re: Football/Hockey using rescue to go quickly in defense

Postby Auria » 22 Jan 2018, 01:20

Hi, that's actually pretty clever and I don't think we anticipated that. I'm not sure what we could do about it though, we can't prevent rescuing since players might get stuck somewhere and need a reset... So I'd like to know what people think - I'd tend for the moment to just go with "avoid playing with people who cheese the game rules if you don't like that" ;)
Auria
STK Moderator