What does linking STK with site do?

What does linking STK with site do?

Postby BBmine » 08 Nov 2017, 02:54

I created an account on http://addons.supertuxkart.net and use it in STK, but I'm wondering, what exactly does it do? I take it this is for when multiplayer comes out?
BBmine

Re: What does linking STK with site do?

Postby Auria » 08 Nov 2017, 03:12

Hi,

this account can be used at the moment to upload and manage addons, but yes it is mostly a work-in-progress that will in the future be used for online multiplayer and share achivements/highscores with friends. Quite a bit of work has been done, but we're not quite there yet so more work is necessary before it's all ready
Auria
STK Moderator

Postby BBmine » 08 Nov 2017, 03:21

Auria {l Wrote}:Hi,

this account can be used at the moment to upload and manage addons, but yes it is mostly a work-in-progress that will in the future be used for online multiplayer and share achivements/highscores with friends. Quite a bit of work has been done, but we're not quite there yet so more work is necessary before it's all ready

That's what I thought. Does it enable me to keep track of the challenges I've done if I go to a different pc?
BBmine

Postby QwertyChouskie » 08 Nov 2017, 20:40

Unfortunately, not yet. Hopefully soon though *hint hint* ;)
Contributor to/fan of STK (Upstreamed Cartoon theme, numerous random big fixes/tweaks)
QwertyChouskie