Irrlicht Error

Irrlicht Error

Postby Bodsda » 12 Dec 2010, 16:53

Hi,

I was just testing out the rc, and I noticed an error in the terminal. The error was something like

{l Code}: {l Select All Code}
[Irrlicht Error] Cannot find file: ./data//gui/.data//gui/screen1610.png

I didnt see any missing pictures or anything in game, the image is a screen with 16:10 on it.

Unfortunately, I cant find what I did to cause this error, and unfortunately, I cant find the file that specifies this location... This is down to my poor bash skills, I can give a pretty good guess at the lines causing the issue, but I cant tell you what file they are in :)

bod@bod-ubuntu:~/Desktop/supertuxkart$ find ./ -name '*.cpp' -exec cat {} \; | grep screen1610.png
            else if (ABOUT_EQUAL( ratio, (16.0f/10.0f)))  res->addItem(name, name, "/gui/screen1610.png");
                res->addItem(name,name, file_manager->getDataDir() + "/gui/screen1610.png");

If anyone would be king enough to extend my bash command to tell me what file that code is in, I could do some further debugging, and hopefully come up with a patch.

Thanks,
Bodsda
Bodsda
OD Moderator

Re: Irrlicht Error

Postby Auria » 12 Dec 2010, 17:42

Hi,

I believe this has been fixed in SVN already :)
Auria
STK Moderator

Re: Irrlicht Error

Postby hiker » 13 Dec 2010, 00:53

Bodsda {l Wrote}:If anyone would be king enough to extend my bash command to tell me what file that code is in, I could do some further debugging, and hopefully come up with a patch.

find ./ -name '*.cpp' -exec grep -H screen1610.png \{} \;

would do the trick :)

Cheers,
Joerg
hiker