Two Separate Gameplay Questions

Two Separate Gameplay Questions

Postby edwardsjethro » 15 Mar 2024, 08:13

How do players chat during an online game? Do they bring up the pause menu and type their comments there or is there some other way to chat? I mostly see it during soccer matches, not so much while racing.

I sometimes I have bad lag during soccer matches. One time I saw the puck go into the goal/gate, but no points were scored, so it must not have really gone in. Other times I see weird things like me driving right through the puck. I've had teammates get upset with me for using a bowling ball to knock away the puck from our opponent so they wouldn't score. This makes me think that they are seeing different things then me when this stuff happens. Is that possible? Is it possible that they're seeing me do something else because of the lag?
edwardsjethro

Re: Two Separate Gameplay Questions

Postby Polo10 » 16 Mar 2024, 08:38

Hello Edward,
Yes if you want chat during a soccer game you need to press "esc" touch and type your message in the bar.
And yes players can have different views of the game. It's because the ping that you have by your internet connection.( And also the distance to you to the localisation of the server). It's boring but it's like that. Try to improve your internet connection and If you can not, well, good luck :/. But people shouldn't have gotten angry you for that. It's not your fact! Maybe they was too take in the game. ;) So for the next hf and gl !!!
P.S. you can say "lags" in the bar to mean you can not well play.
Polo10