what happend to STK Online?!!

what happend to STK Online?!!

Postby gusti06 » 28 Jul 2021, 08:05

I play STK for a really long time and i love this game... and July 2020, i played for the first time online multiplayer, a lot of full servers. Or if someone played alone or with someone on a server a lot of people joined them.
Two weeks ago i was playing for the first time in a month multiplayer (around 18:00-20:00 normal greenwitch time) and nobody was there... a year ago a lot people played at this time :? .

Yesterday i was playing at the same time.... nobody was there :shock: .

Is this a coincidence, i hope so.
please let me know what the answer is to my question.
gusti06

Re: what happend to STK Online?!!

Postby kimden » 29 Jul 2021, 14:14

It is true that there are 1.5-2x less people online, probably because of less lockdowns, summer holidays, and a new release (which should be more or less soon) could probably boost the number of players online.

I look at the list of players online every day and I can say they are definitely playing, should be bad luck to not meet them. There are usually more games on Fridays and Saturdays, especially when some online events are held, like soccer tournaments and grands prix.

It also could happen that your server list ingame isn't updated for some reason, in that case you need to reload it
I make servers, addons, online events, and many others things.
my page, my STK fork, my youtube channel
kimden

Postby puzlanchik » 30 Jul 2021, 09:35

gusti06 {l Wrote}: Yesterday i was playing at the same time.... nobody was there :shock: ..

I have been playing a lot, now i am on a, let's say, vacation :)
puzlanchik

Postby sridharkumar » 02 Aug 2021, 21:56

Well, I play a lot too. But now, I am quite too busy. Last week I was on a vacation in Switzerland. ;)

But, I do not think there are less people online. I see many people online when I play stk. Maybe it differs with your time zone.

gusti06 {l Wrote}:Yesterday i was playing at the same time.... nobody was there :shock: .

Well, I think there were at least 4-5 people because I see many people on tuesdays.
sridharkumar