Funny Bug!

Funny Bug!

Postby Bird » 26 May 2021, 07:23

While racing online, something funny happened. We drove on the French city track and were in the three-quater-circle part, around the mermaid tower, close to the sea at the last lap. I shot a plunger at an opponent, unfortuneately we tangeled together, crashed off the track and fell into the water at the same time. Strange thing however was, that the plunger was still attached to the other guy after we were set back on the track. And the line didn't go away for the rest of the lap! And I got the permanent boost from that, too! Maybe that happend because we fell in the water at the same time? It could also be, that I shot the plunger at the moment of us falling off the track. It just happened so quickly.
Bird

Re: Funny Bug!

Postby eltomito » 27 May 2021, 13:50

Bird {l Wrote}:While racing online, something funny happened. We drove on the French city track and were in the three-quater-circle part, around the mermaid tower, close to the sea at the last lap. I shot a plunger at an opponent, unfortuneately we tangeled together, crashed off the track and fell into the water at the same time. Strange thing however was, that the plunger was still attached to the other guy after we were set back on the track. And the line didn't go away for the rest of the lap! And I got the permanent boost from that, too! Maybe that happend because we fell in the water at the same time? It could also be, that I shot the plunger at the moment of us falling off the track. It just happened so quickly.

That's a cool move for team racing! :)
eltomito