Numbers of placements?

Numbers of placements?

Postby forum » 28 May 2020, 07:42

Hello,

After a multiplayer (1:1 or local LAN) race is finished, the times of the players, AI karts/bots are shown.

Is it possible to add/show the numbers of the placements left of the usernames when a race is finished?

When there are 20 karts/players on the lap, this would help to see one's own placement. Yeah, I can also count with me fingers. :) So if this is not worth it, no problem at all.

Maybe I shall learn more about GitHub and coding to propose some lines myself. ;)

BTW:
What is the difference between 'AI karts' and 'bots'? I see these words on 1:1 multiplayer and on (local) LAN matches, respectively.
Best regards, 7wells
forum

Re: Numbers of placements?

Postby benau » 28 May 2020, 08:58

for non-lan games after race is finished it will go result screen directly, for lan games max players are 8, so that should not have any problem?
benau
STK Moderator

Re: Numbers of placements?

Postby forum » 28 May 2020, 15:17

Hm, I remember a race with 20 karts (17 being AIs/bots). The kids and I ended somewhere in the middle. ;) Yeah, I know that my question is maybe not so eligible, since everybody should be able to count her/his place among 20. So please forgive me my simple idea. ;)
Best regards, 7wells
forum