Powerup changes for STK 2.0

Re: Powerup changes for STK 2.0

Postby LenAlyssa » 25 Feb 2020, 09:53

tempAnon093 {l Wrote}:
Interesting! What would this item look like?

It's important to note that SuperTuxKart is not a clone game and so we do not try to implement things only because they exist in Mario Kart or a similar game, so don't just make it look and act like the Mario star Feel free to be more creative with it

Thanks for your answer!
We're actually thinking about a shield around the kart and a speed animation.

tempAnon093 {l Wrote}:Another potential idea for a powerup item: something that shoots two short rays out at once (30 degrees left and 30 degrees right). It would probably be an item for a player need the middle or rear.

That so interesting! So we're trying to find a way to replace the shield with the two short rays, we're gonna do our best !
LenAlyssa

Postby LenAlyssa » 02 Mar 2020, 10:45

Hello !
I replayed next week but it seems that my message wasn't submitted so,
tempAnon093 {l Wrote}:
Interesting! What would this item look like?

It's important to note that SuperTuxKart is not a clone game and so we do not try to implement things only because they exist in Mario Kart or a similar game, so don't just make it look and act like the Mario star Feel free to be more creative with it

Thanks for your answer!
We're actually thinking about a shield around the kart and a speed animation.

tempAnon093 {l Wrote}:Another potential idea for a powerup item: something that shoots two short rays out at once (30 degrees left and 30 degrees right). It would probably be an item for a player need the middle or rear.

We were talking about this idea lately and and it's a really good one, we're interesting to do it and make a invincible kart for a short time (speed and rays ) and as you said it would be for the middle and rear players.

Best regards!
LenAlyssa

Postby kimden » 02 Mar 2020, 12:18

The message was submitted, it's just on the second page. Navigation is a bit confusing here, yes.
One day, I'll put enough checklines on all your tracks.
kimden