Page 1 of 1


PostPosted: 09 Oct 2019, 15:45
by dumaosen
ATM the gartoon icon set is about 60% finished but the other 40% needs make by ourselves.
However, a 14-year-old teenager can't use inkscape very well....
So i need someone who love the icon set to continue my project.
SVG source: ... rig.tar.gz
Current status:
It's advised to change every border to black

Re: Help!

PostPosted: 10 Oct 2019, 22:42
by eltomito
A 14-year-old teenager may consider learning how to use Inkscape like a pro! :D