HeroLand - Over 60 levels of fun!

HeroLand - Over 60 levels of fun!

Postby HerobrineRC » 27 May 2019, 20:25

Hi!
I want to share with you some information about my HeroLand plan and also ask a question.
First of all - HeroLand will contain more than 60 levels (for the summer break ;) ) and the levels won't be hard - just normal so you can beat it in one day.
Second thing - I would love to have 5 biomes - Ice, Forest, Dark Forest (purple one), Desert, Magma. SO here is the thing. Can I use Desert biome (textures) which was created by Manuel in my project? Also I kinda want to use it as a template for my magma, only worldmap, textures.
Third thing - How it is with credits I mean what I must do to use the things and for example music that might be copyrighted. Should i make at the end an infoblock with it? I dont think I want to make an add-on from this and I know that in add-on it won't be possible to use things that aren't mine - that's why I want to make it just a Level pack on this forum so if you would like to play what I created it would be possible. You probobly understand me right? If not contact me by email.

Thats it - I have already 25 levels done and in one - two months I think I will end it and I will put a download attachment under this post in a reply.
Stay tuned and please let me know before I start - can I use desert textures and for example minecraft at the end to troll a bit aaaaand can I make magma biome from desert textures. :)
HerobrineRC, HeroRC
Attachments
magma.pmg.png
Texture of magma biome (worldmap)
magma.pmg.png (8.17 KiB) Viewed 7234 times
HerobrineRC

Re: HeroLand - Over 60 levels of fun!

Postby manuel » 29 May 2019, 16:12

You are free to use and modify my textures.

You should be careful with copyrighted and better not use it. As long it is licensed under a free license like the creative commons licenses, you are free to use it under the specified conditions. If it doesn't have a free license (e.g. you have to pay for it), don't use it.
manuel

Postby HerobrineRC » 30 May 2019, 07:29

Thanks a lot! Now i understand... so see you in future - after week or two when i finaly end fighting for school grade im gonna sit down and get to work on this ;). I can say 3x levels to go - it depends on creating more bonus levels - in a short time im gonna public on my yt channel a small preview so check it out (ill post a link here later)
HerobrineRC

Postby ProTux » 31 May 2019, 14:01

-
Last edited by ProTux on 27 Mar 2022, 02:16, edited 1 time in total.
im back
ProTux

Postby HerobrineRC » 31 May 2019, 14:31

Hmmmmm I can't imagine what kind of textures you would like to have and how they should be different from textures we already have in supertux - I mean we have: (Worldmap) Snow, Ice(not while but blue like), (Tiles) Crystal cave, Snow Mountain, Snow (where we have old texture from tunnel levels and new too. Also what it should look like - I mean night cave - in cave there is always dark even with lights and there is no sky, so no night no day. Ice cave would be like slippy or using normal snow textures or others that are in game. I don't think we really need more ICY type textures - I would like to have magma because red is my favourite colour and maybe tropical - my favourite biome of all (I always look for it in minecraft) I can do this instead: between some islands a small world made of snow(no custom textures) and 3-6 levels with only tunnel/cave like levels with mind games or something - to make it different than other normal levels.

Right now I have around 35 levels so a huge progress (I'm making 2-3 levels per day. After I make all levels im gonna polish them up and put here a beta version of this levelset - after some tests and corrections I will officially realese it and then create DLC things to it (more islands and secrets) (I also think I will be done with it like I said before summer break) Once i create at least one magma level I will create a trailer.

Maybe in a week I will show you the worldmap (It's done but it can still have some corrections)

Stay tuned! :)
HerobrineRC

Postby ProTux » 31 May 2019, 16:08

-
Last edited by ProTux on 27 Mar 2022, 02:17, edited 1 time in total.
im back
ProTux

Postby HerobrineRC » 02 Jun 2019, 12:53

Let's say there will be some levels under water - not specific biome.
HerobrineRC

Postby ColdAzz » 09 Jul 2019, 19:27

That's a pretty interesting idea - I'm looking forward for it :)
ColdAzz

Postby Oliver_Buo » 13 Jul 2019, 20:56

upload the levels u allredy made.... i like to play them.
- thanks

and as manuell allready said. no copyright stuff this is for free - ok ?
Oliver_Buo

Postby theXman63 » 17 Jul 2019, 05:49

ProTux {l Wrote}:maybe an underwater biome?

Are you braindead? Tux cannot swim!
theXman63

Postby sinisa3games » 28 Jul 2019, 17:22

can you not be so rude for once?
'Ello
sinisa3games

Postby Mar7y » 07 Feb 2022, 14:11

Is this project abandoned? I'd like to play it
Mar7y