Proposals for new drivers

Proposals for new drivers

Postby John » 13 Jan 2012, 16:00

Hi people,
I started this topic for proposals of new drivers in new version of SuperTuxKart. My proposal is: Fire Fox (Fox which will be similar to Firefox logo), Seamonkey (too but animal for Seamonkey), Captain Norton or something which would associate to him because he is not logo for any free software as I know and Vigor (assistant of vi editor for UNIX). Of course can include animals and creatures which can associate to logos of internet messengers which have open protocols of course with permission of copyrights holder (I think that can include but I am not sure, this is only proposal so disclaimer ;) QQ (theirs penguin), mail.ru (maybe orange @ with eyes) ,jabber (yellow bulb) ,Zephyr (white-black cat)).
Best regards
Last edited by John on 14 Jan 2012, 11:56, edited 1 time in total.
John

Re: Proposals for new drivers

Postby Auria » 14 Jan 2012, 02:08

Hi,

yes we are not against the ideas but need people to model them :)
Auria
STK Moderator

Postby titaniumtux » 02 Feb 2012, 06:29

I would also like EvilTux to be ported, but unfortunately I don't know how to use Blender :/
After migrating an entire NGO to Linux, maintaining computers has become a little easier.
titaniumtux

Postby ctdabomb » 02 Feb 2012, 15:18

titaniumtux {l Wrote}:I would also like EvilTux to be ported, but unfortunately I don't know how to use Blender :/

http://cgcookie.com/blender/get-started-with-blender/ here are some great beginner tutorials for starting blender :D
Some people are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but you still can't help smiling when you shove them down the stairs.
ctdabomb