[Solved] Question about Supertux Editor 0.3.4 GIT

[Solved] Question about Supertux Editor 0.3.4 GIT

Postby Jonathan » 19 Jan 2016, 02:48

Hey guys,
I recently installed Supertux Editor 0.3.4 GIT and I've been playing around with it. I love all the new features, but I can't seem to save changes to the level. Every time I make changes to a level and then try to save the level, I get this error message:

Couldn't save level: The media is write protected.
"The media is write protected."
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path)
at LispReader.LispSerializer.Write(String FileName, Object Object)
at Application.Save(Boolean chooseName)

This happens, as far as I know, with every single level. I'm running Windows 7 64-bit and using Supertux 0.4.0. Can anyone tell me why this happens?
Jonathan

Re: Question about Supertux Editor 0.3.4 GIT

Postby Jonathan » 22 Jan 2016, 04:46

EDIT: Nevermind, I've figured out the problem on my own. Seemed to be a problem with the editor's or the game's permissions. Consider this topic now null and void.
Jonathan