Super Tux Yeti Revenge - Level Don't be afraid

Super Tux Yeti Revenge - Level Don't be afraid

Postby re342 » 11 Jul 2014, 14:50

Hello,

i have installed the addon 'yeti revenge', and now i try to finish the level 'Don't be afraid'.
I hope, that here is somebody, who knows the level and can help me.

Now, I have tried every reachable 'doors' and i don't know, which way is the right one. Also, i don't sea any possibility to reach the higher stations.
One door allows me to go to the other side of the wall, but there were only green lights bringing me to a secret area. The door there brings me back.

Can you help me finding the right way?
re342

Re: Super Tux Yeti Revenge - Level Don't be afraid

Postby LMH » 16 Jul 2014, 22:24

From the room with the willowisps (green lights) that take you to a secret area, there is a door to the right that leads to the exit. You will need to pull a series of levers in order to gain access. The first is immidiately outside the secret area- it turns on a series of blocks leading to a door under a row of five bricks. Hit the middle brick to reveal a hidden ladder. Take this up and you'll find yourself by a door and a lever. Pull the lever because it gives you access to the door below you, which is the one that leads to the exit.

If you are getting very frustrated, there are a couple of bugs that you can take advantage of to finish this. The first is everytime you pull a lever immidiately go through the nearest door and wait for the countdown timer to expire. This will cause any blocks to get frozen in their temporary state so you no longer have to rush. Second, you don't actually have to see the ladder to use it. Thus you need to only get on top of the bricks and press "up" in the middle to climb the air to your goal.

And if you want to be spoiled and know where the second secret area is (containg the fishbox), look below the piles of flames with the two "?" blocks containing Tux dolls. You'll notice that some of the blocks are slightly different, and indeed you can walk on them. The access is just to the right of the flames where there is a false floor that you can go through.

Hope that helps.
LMH

Re: Super Tux Yeti Revenge - Level Don't be afraid

Postby re342 » 21 Jul 2014, 06:38

Thanks. I have found the goal and the other secret area with the fishbox.

In some of the levels, the fishboxes are really hard to find. Now, I´ve finished all levels, but i found only 12 fishboxes (including this level).
re342