What ideas are there for the next story mode island?

What ideas are there for the next story mode island?

Postby AlexGX22 » 25 Jul 2023, 15:43

Hello community, from what i know and what i obviously realized is that the story mode is incomplete and it would be about time we did the last few islands to complete the story mode, but thanks to its level editor it will be the easiest task (but we must add the corresponding roles and music).

As I see in your wiki and in some files of your source code, the next island is Tropical Paradise, which is already visible concept in the plugins.

The reason for this new theme is to see if there are more concepts for the other levels as I think it should be seven islands in total just like in the Super Mario Bros video games.
AlexGX22

Re: What ideas are there for the next story mode island?

Postby Frost » 28 Jul 2023, 00:08

seven worlds?? that is wayyy too much. plus im pretty sure there's only two more worlds planned, with the final one being nolok's castle
Frost

Re: What ideas are there for the next story mode island?

Postby Sevenberry » 29 Jul 2023, 19:34

Mate you do realize that Mario games have WAY shorter worlds than super tux does. For example all worlds in New Super Mario Bros Wii, are 7 to 8 levels in length, meanwhile icy island is currently, if im counting correctly, 24 levels. So in the end super tux will likely have more or a similar amount of levels with only 4 worlds, and this isnt even counting the bonus islands.
Sevenberry