Tree Decoration

Tree Decoration

Postby BlasterMaster » 17 Feb 2017, 06:09

While playing counter current, I realized that there's no trunk tunnel tile or rotted hole tile either. So here you go. Now tux can jump inside a tree. Also, now you can have stumps.

What can I say, except you're welcome.

The tiles will be uploaded shortly. In the meantime, don't use the preview as the tiles! That would look a little odd.
Attachments
trunk_preview.png
All the different decorations.
trunk_preview.png (19.92 KiB) Viewed 210 times
My name is Jason. And I am an amateur artist. I am currently working on revamping some of the supertux art. And I am available for graphic requests.
BlasterMaster

Re: Tree Decoration

Postby RustyBox » 17 Feb 2017, 07:00

This lools really nice.
SuperTux Level Designer
RustyBox

Tree Decoration Tiles!

Postby BlasterMaster » 17 Feb 2017, 19:27

Here they are.
Attachments
Trunk Decorations.tar.gz
Let me know if the download worked.
(44.71 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
My name is Jason. And I am an amateur artist. I am currently working on revamping some of the supertux art. And I am available for graphic requests.
BlasterMaster

Postby BlasterMaster » 17 Feb 2017, 19:29

The other types of tree's will have to wait.
BlasterMaster

Postby RustyBox » 17 Feb 2017, 20:03

@BlasterMaster: would you like to make the tiles for deeper areas of the new lava tiles?
If you don't know, which lava tiles I'm talking about: https://github.com/SuperTux/supertux/bl ... lava-1.png

You can also check out our TODO list, where you can find several things, we need graphics for: https://github.com/SuperTux/supertux/wiki/TODO
SuperTux Level Designer
RustyBox

Postby BlasterMaster » 19 Feb 2017, 04:24

It might be a lot of work, but I can try. Though I just made these because I saw someone had tried using different tiles to achieve the look of a tunnel it the trunk of a tree. If you don't know what I mean, check out the level "Counter-current" and you'll see what I mean. You don't have to use them, but I think it would bring some variation to the forest.
BlasterMaster

Postby RustyBox » 19 Feb 2017, 18:18

@BlasterMaster That's ok. Take your time. ;)
SuperTux Level Designer
RustyBox