Legal stuff

Legal stuff

Postby svenskmand » 31 Jul 2010, 23:23

While browsing FreeOrions wiki I saw that we are missing the page OpenDungeons:Copyrights so I filled it in, please check it out, the only think new is that I put the GNU FDL 1.3 license as the license for all the stuff in our wiki, I suspect that to be fine with you all?

In the FreeOrion wiki they had a paragraf that licensed user talk under CC-BY-SA 3.0, I do not know why, I would think that GNU FDL 1.3 would be fine? And I would also think that mentioning that everything in the wiki is under FDL 1.3 would also include user talk and stuff :S, anybody know why they have that section?

I have also filled in the disclamer on our wiki, again by looking at the FreeOrion wiki.

I have also filled in the Privacy Policy page, where I have written that everything done/contributed to OpenDungeons is publicly available.
Jamendo.com - The best music store on the net, uses CC licenses.
svenskmand
OD Moderator

Re: Legal stuff

Postby andrewbuck » 01 Aug 2010, 00:05

Looks fine to me. I think we used to have the license set on this wiki, it displayed GFDL in the bottom footer, but it doesn't seem to be there anymore. Probably got lost when we moved to sourceforge.

-Buck
andrewbuck
OD Moderator