You can now edit the wiki again :)

You can now edit the wiki again :)

Postby svenskmand » 14 Apr 2011, 21:53

We are currently preparing the new webpage for OD and as such we are freezing the old wiki, while we move it to the new webpage. So please do not add to or modify stuff in the old wiki, as these changes will not be moved over into the new webpage and wiki.

We will announce when the new webpage is finished in this thread, thank you for your attention :)
Jamendo.com - The best music store on the net, uses CC licenses.
svenskmand
OD Moderator

Re: You can now edit the wiki again :)

Postby svenskmand » 17 Apr 2011, 19:08

We decided on another solution where we keep the mediawiki as it is now. So edit away my fellow OD followers :)
svenskmand
OD Moderator

Postby Danimal » 19 Apr 2011, 20:13

Hi Svend, i would like to fill the wiki bit by bit, but i tried to put a wesnoth image and i couldnt. The entry is on black raven, can you look at it and explain how to do it?
Danimal
OD Moderator

Postby svenskmand » 19 Apr 2011, 20:14

Do you have a link? Can you not upload a image to the wiki or what is the problem?

Ahh, it is because you cannot make external links to images, you need to upload the images you need. So you also need them to under a compatible license. If it is just for inspiration then do as I did with the undead here.
svenskmand
OD Moderator

Postby Danimal » 19 Apr 2011, 20:19

well, i do think that wesnoth images are compatible rigth? that image belong to their new card game.
Danimal
OD Moderator

Postby svenskmand » 19 Apr 2011, 20:27

Yes that sound likely, but we are not going to use their artwork anyway (unless it withs well), and I assume you only want the picture as a source of inspiration for making the concept?

We will not enable external linking, you can see more why here. But if the model is suitable and it has a CC-BY-SA 3.0 license we can use it.

But just make a seperate page for now with links to all the images and then concentrate on the description of the character you want, instead.
svenskmand
OD Moderator

Postby svenskmand » 19 Apr 2011, 20:47

By the way the villains faction is not existing anymore. The closest replacement is the mercenaries, and we still need to come up with a list of creatures for them.
svenskmand
OD Moderator