SF Statistics

SF Statistics

Postby svenskmand » 12 Apr 2011, 19:40

I was browsing the SF page and found that the Trac system does not seem to be tracking the GIT repo only the SVN repo, if you look at the timeline then you will only see commits/changesets for the SVN and not the GIT, anybody who knows how to enable this?

Edit: I think I fixed this by enabling GitConnector in Trac -> Admin -> General -> Plugins. Hmm it does not seem to change anything, the GIT commits/pushes is still not shown in the Timeline.

Also on the SF rank page it does not list the number of Trac entries correct, it says 0 but we have allot in Trac :S, this also needs to be fixed.

I also noticed that the logo hit was zero for many days and then the last two it has been around 280, so I assume the logo link on the wiki page was mis-configured for quite some time, anybody knows if this is true and what happened and why it is working again?
Jamendo.com - The best music store on the net, uses CC licenses.
svenskmand
OD Moderator

Re: SF Statistics

Postby oln » 12 Apr 2011, 20:54

I think one is supposed to have the sf logo on the webpage, if that's what the logo is, it's missing on the wiki. (Though is on the new site). So that could explain it.

The trac installation that's set up on sf doesn't track git (to make it work we would have to set up the bug tracker ourselves), and it doesn't seem like that is being fixed any time soon, so we could look at other possibilities.
The tickets there are not tracked either, to have that tracked we have to use the sf bug tracker. (Same with forums.)
oln

Postby svenskmand » 12 Apr 2011, 20:59

Ahh then we should add the SF logo to the wiki also :) But I am pretty sure it was there some time ago :S

I thought that we where using the SF bugtracker, is it bad since we are not using it?
svenskmand
OD Moderator

Postby oln » 12 Apr 2011, 21:14

[quote="svenskmand"]Ahh then we should add the SF logo to the wiki also :) But I am pretty sure it was there some time ago :S/quote]
Could have accidentally removed it when updating or when we were doing some changes to the theme.

We decided on using trac instead of the sf one at some point. I don't know whether the sf one it provides integration with the vcs' or not. It used to be rather bad, don't know how it is now that the sf website got an overhaul.
oln

Postby svenskmand » 12 Apr 2011, 21:14

How do I change the footer of the wiki so I can add the logo? MediaWiki:Footer contains nothing :S
svenskmand
OD Moderator

Postby oln » 12 Apr 2011, 21:17

Seems like you have to change the skin: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Footer
oln

Postby svenskmand » 12 Apr 2011, 21:31

I can hack that by just adding it to the Disclaimer, so editing MediaWiki:Disclaimers will be enough, but I do not know how to add a external link to the SF logo, media wiki disallows external image linking by default, which is a good idea from a licensing view, but in this case it is trouble some :S I know it should be done by adding a new thingy to the footer by, the mentioned problem will still be in the way :S

Any ideas?

I have made a ticket for it: https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/opend ... /ticket/60 Since we are probably going to use TikiWiki there is no point in fixing it until TikiWiki is up and running.
svenskmand
OD Moderator