Creature concepts

Creature concepts

Postby Danimal » 31 Mar 2014, 13:10

Which creatures would you like to add from http://ancientbeast.com/units/ into OD?
Danimal
OD Moderator

Re: Creature concepts

Postby nido » 31 Mar 2014, 23:16

Danimal {l Wrote}:Which creatures would you like to add from http://ancientbeast.com/units/ into OD?

To help start this conversation and give everyone a list to check out first, I believe the following have previously been suggested in the keeper thread. Apologies if this list is incomplete.

Dark priest
Swine thug (so-so)
golden wyrm
Scorpius
swampler
uncle fungus
Miss creeper
Marauder
Magama Spawn
Headless
nido

Postby Danimal » 01 Apr 2014, 11:59

Very needed monsters:
I accept whatever pic you are able to find in the net

- We need our own version of the Dark Mistress
- We need ideas for weak and strong workshop workers
Danimal
OD Moderator

Postby Dread Knight » 20 Apr 2014, 05:44

Danimal {l Wrote}:Very needed monsters:
I accept whatever pic you are able to find in the net

- We need our own version of the Dark Mistress
- We need ideas for weak and strong workshop workers

Good you reminded me, forgot to add a female version of Ancient Beast's Dark Priest to the to-do list. Maybe that will somewhat fit the Dark Mistress requirement...
AncientBeast.com - Battle other players by materializing and controlling awesome creatures, each having unique abilities!
FM Patreon page - Support the free open source game development foundation and creation of high quality free assets!
Dread Knight
AB Moderator

Postby Danimal » 20 Apr 2014, 10:44

Actually for weak builder i have thougth of "goblin inventor", a somewhat steampunk-ish goblin with microscopy like monocule, wrench in hand and granades on his belt, he will blow himself up when killed :cool:

A female version of the dark priest would be interesting as long as it not a priest with boobs, show some skin, pretty please?
Danimal
OD Moderator

Postby Dread Knight » 20 Apr 2014, 11:41

Danimal {l Wrote}:Actually for weak builder i have thougth of "goblin inventor", a somewhat steampunk-ish goblin with microscopy like monocule, wrench in hand and granades on his belt, he will blow himself up when killed :cool:

That makes me think a bit of the goblins from dota games :)

Danimal {l Wrote}:A female version of the dark priest would be interesting as long as it not a priest with boobs, show some skin, pretty please?

Yeah, skin would definitely be a factor. Hmm, was looking for first female concept but apparently it's not in the fanart gallery, I guess I should take another look and add a few more entries there soon, including that one.
AncientBeast.com - Battle other players by materializing and controlling awesome creatures, each having unique abilities!
FM Patreon page - Support the free open source game development foundation and creation of high quality free assets!
Dread Knight
AB Moderator