2 good ideas

2 good ideas

Postby david_cz » 13 Jul 2010, 09:32

im have idea to make gamemode katamari damacy,video of game is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwhFH75OCDs
im not scripter and im cant make gamemodes :( .and its can looks like clone of game its can have simple physic.and name of gamemode is katamari syntensity.
and im having idea to make gamemode looks like team fortress 2.its game were you war with diferent class and team.you can find it on youtube here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOyngQva ... re=related at enginer you can build dispenser and teleporters and sentry and its upgradable objects.

i cant make that gamemodes beacouse im not scripter.maybe another people in this forum can help to grow that good gamemodes
im share my ideas.dont post bad mesages!!im not scripter.
david_cz

Re: 2 good ideas

Postby Julius » 13 Jul 2010, 11:08

Well first of all you can't call it katamari at all.... thats a copyrighted name. Besides that... well ideas are cheap (and everyone has thousands of it) so unless you actually come up with a significant contribution (it's not that hard to learn scripting or 3D modeling :p ) there will be no one helping you creating your idea.
Julius
Community Moderator

Postby adrix89 » 13 Jul 2010, 18:09

In the case of katamari the physics and shuffling of the objects will be a nightmare for any scripter/coder, and since its a clone of a game that is perfectly fine on its own with no additions its not going to happen
In all honesty copying ideas from other games means absolutely zero originality thus they are not "good' ideas but "BAD"ideas
adrix89

Postby david_cz » 23 Jul 2010, 11:52

-.- im only post ideas im not want bad mesages stop
im share my ideas.dont post bad mesages!!im not scripter.
david_cz