Want to write a post or more on the Free Gamer blog about open source games and/or free software game development? Awesome! Do the following:
- Write an example blog post (or show some posts you've written in the past) either to this thread or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the email address you want to use for logging into the blog system!
- Be OK with the cc-by-sa license for your written text.
That's it! Admins will review your post and get back at you or just invite you as an author straight away! If you just want to share one off thoughts, reviews, roundups..., we can format your thoughts and publish them for you.
Once you're an approved author, consider these rules for posting:
- Use a title in your post. Titles are quite relevant for search engines.
- Images are recommended to be "large" (the blog system allows small/medium/large/x-large/originalSize) and be centered and have a centered caption below them ( + one empty line below caption)
- Use Tags.
- In your first post, it'd be great if you introduced yourself to the readers! (Or you can just link to your introduction in this thread.)
- Use "Don't allow, hide existing" comment settings!
Oh, and you can have an avatar and flattr link on the site as well! Just tell me a link to your avatar (I recommend Gravatar) and your flattr user name and I can add them.