Two Towers Arena

Two Towers Arena

Postby Hacker007 » 11 Dec 2014, 10:16

Hello folks,

My first arena, two towers has gone into alpha. I have submitted it to the add-ons site. Until then you may download it from here.

Cheers, Hacker007
Attachments
2 Towers v2.zip
(2.5 MiB) Downloaded 237 times
I know nothing, I see nothing, I do nothing
Hacker007

Postby GeekPenguinBR » 12 Dec 2014, 18:35

Friend, I don't know about the others who downloaded (I speak for my self), but I would like to show my impression about your track if I just could play it, but I can't.

My game has an issue that I have mentioned before: every time I load the game, it is already reseted (I must to play the history mode again and again) all the challenges are locked and I have not the option to play one. New tracks can be added, but no one of them appear, so, I can't test any new track. I can't test the "Cocoa temple", "The temple", "Beehive", etc, "Two Towers", or any other new track including those mine!

I hope they (the team) pay attention to this kind of problem (aas well others) and fix it before they release the Beta 8.2.
GeekPenguinBR

Re:

Postby hiker » 13 Dec 2014, 13:31

GeekPenguinBR {l Wrote}:My game has an issue that I have mentioned before: every time I load the game, it is already reseted (I must to play the history mode again and again) all the challenges are locked and I have not the option to play one. New tracks can be added, but no one of them appear, so, I can't test any new track. I can't test the "Cocoa temple", "The temple", "Beehive", etc, "Two Towers", or any other new track including those mine!

I hope they (the team) pay attention to this kind of problem (aas well others) and fix it before they release the Beta 8.2.

Please open a ticket about this problem, and include the file stdout.log from your user config directory. A first guess: is it possible that you don't have write permission to the config directory (or certain files in there)?

Cheers,
Joerg
hiker

Re: Two Towers Arena

Postby GeekPenguinBR » 14 Dec 2014, 02:59

Thank you. I will do.
GeekPenguinBR

Re: Two Towers Arena

Postby ArDanWol » 27 Feb 2015, 20:17

Nice arena! :) It's fun to play. I just wish you could drive your kart upside-down on the loopedy-loop.
I'm know pretty much everywhere else on the internet as "Kpenguin"
"Profanity is one language all computer users know" - Murphy's 50th Law of Computers
Software bugs are impossible to detect by anybody except the end user - Murphy's 31st law of software
Each computer code has five bugs, regardless of how many bugs have been already found - Murphy's 50th law of software
"That's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!"
ArDanWol