stkaddons.net

Re: stkaddons.net

Postby buffo » 16 Feb 2013, 18:05

Hello,

first I hope to be in the right place for reporting bugs in addnons.

The first is in the Map "Kingdom of Fire" by Hero. You can find it shortly behind the start. I found this after having completed the first round. I couldn´d drive on and the kart just moved back and forth. The attatched image shows exactly where this happens.

The second is in the map "Green Valley" by Wolfs. If the kart falls into water, it falls into infinity instead of being recovered to the track again. The water on the track itself works fine but not the lakes or rivers.
Attachments
566349_475843069143677_752622304_n.jpg
buffo

Re: stkaddons.net

Postby hiker » 18 Feb 2013, 00:26

buffo {l Wrote}:Hello,

first I hope to be in the right place for reporting bugs in addnons.

The first is in the Map "Kingdom of Fire" by Hero. You can find it shortly behind the start. I found this after having completed the first round. I couldn´d drive on and the kart just moved back and forth. The attatched image shows exactly where this happens.

Well, you are at the right place to report bugs (though you could also use our trac, but you need a sourceforge account for that). But each addon is managed by their creator, since we (the core team) just don't have the man power to fix all addons. That's what distinguishes the tracks and karts we include from addons. But hopefully Hero will see this posting, fix the track and upload a new version.

The second is in the map "Green Valley" by Wolfs. If the kart falls into water, it falls into infinity instead of being recovered to the track again. The water on the track itself works fine but not the lakes or rivers.

That's a known problem, see https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/super ... ticket/839 . It should be fixed in the 0.8.1 release.

Thanks for your report!
Joerg
hiker