Possible soundtrack

Possible soundtrack

Postby HarJIT » 12 Aug 2015, 11:44

The datafiles for Farbrausch's acclaimed Debris demoscene demo have been CC-BY 3.0 for a while now, including the V2M for Ronny Pries' soundtrack, which is not musically really suitable for STK in its original form.

Accordingly I have, starting with a render of that V2M, isolated portions which might make a good STK soundtrack and fairly seamlessly joined them in a loop. The resulting OGG is attached.

I personally find it a best matches the 0.8.1 addon "Lost Speedway" ... but I'm just throwing it out there and seeing if it's helpful now or in the future.
Attachments
debris_ost.ogg
(1.31 MiB) Downloaded 243 times
While I do not intend to offend, I might offend those who do not know me well, either by accident or due to my occasionally blunt disposition going too far or else not translating well to a text-only medium. I do accept polite explanations of what I am doing wrong, and I do try my best.
HarJIT

Re: Possible soundtrack

Postby Auria » 29 Aug 2015, 01:22

Hi, thanks for posting. This does not exactly match the style we are looking for in STK though, so I'm not sure we will use it for the main game. Of course if someone wants to use it in an addon they are welcome!
Auria
STK Moderator