Postby rubberduck » 15 Nov 2014, 19:30

i started to work an a new track again, the beehive track

here some screenshots in blender
stk_blender_1.jpg

stk_blender_2.jpg

stk_blender_3.jpg

the beehive-textures are selfmade and released under cc0

http://platen-software.de/sebastian/stk-track-beehive-wip-v1.zip
blend-file is included and the mushrooms are textured in game too.

most parts of the track are only a placeholder for later elements, so you can already see a bit, how it will look like.
the tree-part in the beginning (2nd screenshot) is almost ready.

it is not tested with ai.
there is also a jump, i tested the jump with the slowest karts too.
https://notabug.org/rbduck/Nucleagacy
my puzzle / action game in godot 4
rubberduck

Re: Beehive (track) wip

Postby 0zone0ne » 15 Nov 2014, 21:14

This is such a good idea! I love how it looks so far. :)
0zone0ne

Postby samuncle » 16 Nov 2014, 07:21

Yes I agree it's a very good idea and very creative. :).

I have some issues with the track. Don't panic I won't judge the quality of texturing etc because I know what IS a WIP
1) the track is way too long. It took me ~1min30 to make one lap in expert mode it's way too long.
The rule is: You should be able to make on lap in 1min without any help (no booster, no items, no nitro, no skidding) in expert difficulty
The thing is: Making one track is very difficult, time consuming etc. We prefer track with a normal size rather than track that are way too long. Because it might be annoying for racers (or you might want to add stuff like zipper, nitro boost/etc) so basically you are "reducing" the size of the map by allowing player to be faster.
The other thing is it's much more difficult to make a big track. It's time consuming to fill a world with all objects/details/etc. Cocoa temple is a good example of what we are aiming for. One lap is fast however you have the sensation of being a dense jungle with many trees etc.
If the engine can handle let's say ~100 trees. If your track is a small square it will look like a forest. If your track is a big one it will be less "populated" with objects

2) The track is really really really bumpy and hard to ride. While this is a work in progress (I know that) I suggest you to take example of the track in cocoa temple. The road uses magnetic section but it's very smooth and pleasant to drive.

3) If you want you can try to make a "next gen" track. Read the basic explanations here http://supertuxkart.sourceforge.net/Style_Guidelines_2 and also http://supertuxkart.sourceforge.net/Universe for more informations about the universe of stk since we have a "unified" universe now.
You can achieve some interesting stuff with the in dev version of stk

---
I suggest you to:
1) Reduce the size of the road to 1min/lap
2) make it smooth and pleasant to drive
3) Keep the blocks so we can have a rough idea of how it will look

It's a good start. Don't give up, I really like the idea, this can be so great with tons of awesome details + very interesting stuff.
Also don't make a remake of the movie bee :P. There are tons of ideas in a hive that aren't like this movie. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bee_Movie
samuncle
STK Moderator

Postby rubberduck » 16 Nov 2014, 11:40

i take about one minute for one round, but i tested it only on supertux-difficulty before,
time on expert was 1.05 for me, but i am going to shorten it a bit too.
i think i will remove the 8-shaped part to make it faster too.

most parts are very bumpy at the moment, because i started with a simple track-concept (shape), i am going to replace these parts with better drivable road, fitting to the environment too. even the environment-objects (hexagons in beehive, second tree) are not at final position.
rubberduck

Postby samuncle » 17 Nov 2014, 06:02

well you can keep the 8. It's a very interesting part. Just shrink down the track. You can do a lot with 1min lap in expert :).

I like when you have alternate path, it's always more interesting than only one road.
samuncle
STK Moderator

Postby Totoplus62 » 17 Nov 2014, 22:59

Woo looks interesting !
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." Features under CC-BY 3.0, CC-BY-SA 3.0 or equivalent GNU license
Image SuperTuxKart Popularity
Totoplus62

Postby samuncle » 18 Nov 2014, 05:21

Also keep in mind that shadows are limited in the area they cover (roughly ~200 unit from the player)

So a "little map" is better because you have less chance to notice the limitation

I suggest you to do the following:

A highly detailed environment around the player that will be with lights/shadows etc
A less detailed environment around to avoid the "void" and to give the impression of a much bigger world
samuncle
STK Moderator

Postby rubberduck » 20 Nov 2014, 19:43

i resized the track to 90% now, i was able to drive the track now under 1 minute (slowest kart/pidgin, no skidding or nitro, expert difficulty)
rubberduck

Postby samuncle » 21 Nov 2014, 22:41

okay cool :). Be sure that the road is still wide enough. I'm looking forward :)

It might be interesting for you to put objects into the library so we can reuse them into other tracks :).
samuncle
STK Moderator

Postby rubberduck » 04 Dec 2014, 20:30

i worked on the track again

stk_track_a_v1.png

stk_track_a_v2.png

stk_track_a_v3.png

stk_track_a_v4.png

modeling in these parts is almost done, maybe some improvements, adding some objects too.
textures are only there too see the meshes at the moment and will be done later.

road is wider and less bumpy too now.

i don't have so much time next days, but if i have time again, i will upload the next version of the track for testing
rubberduck

Postby hiker » 05 Dec 2014, 01:28

Hi,
rubberduck {l Wrote}:
stk_track_a_v3.png
stk_track_a_v3.png (114.04 KiB) Viewed 23892 times

The 'beams' in the wall are no ideal. We have them in mines track and enterprise (at least), and it's very annoying to bump into them. Imho there should be some invisible walls to avoid those edges. Or perhaps make them smooth with the wall at the bottom, and only make them go out higher above, so karts can't him them (hope that's understandable).

Cheers,
Joerg
hiker

Postby settrak » 05 Dec 2014, 04:35

Nice work si far,

I agree with Hiker, this kind of pattern can ne annoying to drive through.
Having them integrated to the wall or adding railings to the side of the road would certainly help avoid a few frustrations.

Maybe they could be replaced with this kind of white material and only be present on the top half of the wall :
http://realfoodeater.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/beehive.jpg
Maybe the explanation is not clear, I will post a quick drawing of what I mean when I can.
[edit]
here's the quick & dirty drawing
Flattened wood:
bee_flat.jpg
bee_flat.jpg (18.59 KiB) Viewed 23826 times

Top half only (:
bee_glue.jpg
bee_glue.jpg (17.99 KiB) Viewed 23826 times

... ok the last one seems ugly in the drawing but I only had my mouse to do the drawing here and very little time (a pause at work) ... I am sure it can look good in game with a little love.
settrak

Postby rubberduck » 17 Jan 2015, 21:06

i worked on the track again

road is much better to drive (less bumps), added some library nodes too,
i made my first library node, i took the fireflies / buglights from mansion track.
also modeling is almost done too and the source file is included.

so here is my to-do list:

- better textures/ more textures / uv mapping
- better lighting
- drivability / drivelines
- adding / creating library nodes

and here some screenshots

stk_beehive_track_17_1_2015-1.jpg

stk_beehive_track_17_1_2015-2.jpg
Attachments
beehive_library_nodes_1.zip
(268.77 KiB) Downloaded 298 times
beehive_track_1.zip
(10.12 MiB) Downloaded 294 times
beehive_v6_blend.zip
(1.03 MiB) Downloaded 276 times
rubberduck

Postby rubberduck » 17 Jan 2015, 21:08

here the last scrrenshot
stk_beehive_track_17_1_2015-3.jpg
rubberduck

Postby Auria » 21 Jan 2015, 00:57

Looks very nice, keep up the good work!
Auria
STK Moderator

Postby rubberduck » 04 Mar 2015, 18:55

hi, i am back, i added some library-objects again (5 new with all i made for this track)

http://platen-software.de/sebastian/beehive_track_04_03_2015.zip

i still have planned some elements: i have a egg-shaped thing flying in my track, this will be a BEE later, also i have planned a honey-lake with honey(water-)fall

these yellowish glowing things on the wall are small "hives" from bugslight / fireflies, "cultured by the bees to create glowing honey", (used as decoration and for special lighting)

i have a problem with tranparency in my library objects (see last screenshot), i don't know how to fix this.

beehive-2015_3_4_001.jpg

beehive-2015_3_4_002.jpg

beehive-2015_3_4_003.jpg

beehive-2015_3_4_004.jpg
rubberduck

Postby Auria » 07 Mar 2015, 02:38

Hi, I am unsure what the probalem exactly is, can you perhaps explain? It's not obvious from the screenshot
Auria
STK Moderator

Postby samuncle » 07 Mar 2015, 03:41

for the vegetation transparency it seems you are using alpha blend transparency. It's recommended now to use alpha tested transparency + the vegetation shader (that allow stuff like wind moving leaves).

You can check other objects in the library like palm trees to see how it's done.

Also I suggest you to submit your objects for the library. We have a special category in the forum for assets now. I'm considering adding them in the core game (with some modification).
samuncle
STK Moderator

Postby rubberduck » 08 Mar 2015, 09:54

i am going to test the shader soon an upload it extra in the library-object section then too.
rubberduck

Postby Totoplus62 » 09 Mar 2015, 13:28

Wow it looks amazing :)!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." Features under CC-BY 3.0, CC-BY-SA 3.0 or equivalent GNU license
Image SuperTuxKart Popularity
Totoplus62

Postby XGhost » 09 Mar 2015, 16:21

Totoplus62 {l Wrote}:Wow it looks amazing :)!

I join this comment! :D
I like the idea of the track and it looks absolute fantastic and very well done! :)
Keep up the nice work!
XGhost

Postby rubberduck » 11 Mar 2015, 18:29

samuncle {l Wrote}:for the vegetation transparency it seems you are using alpha blend transparency. It's recommended now to use alpha tested transparency + the vegetation shader (that allow stuff like wind moving leaves).

You can check other objects in the library like palm trees to see how it's done.

Also I suggest you to submit your objects for the library. We have a special category in the forum for assets now. I'm considering adding them in the core game (with some modification).

i tried to use alpha tested transp (if it is cutout transpareny (alpha test) in shader menu in material settings, but the leaves were without transparency), and how can i combine that with the vegetation shader)

i also installed the newest (development- ) version of the exporter-script and when i opened other lib-blends, i almost found the shader generic(solid) everywhere
rubberduck

Postby samuncle » 11 Mar 2015, 20:36

well you should check the material.xml in the stk-assets/texture directory to see other material.

All solid material use the generic solid material (because it manages in one material: The diffuse, normal map, specular map, emit map, gloss map). So it's quite useful to have an uber shader like that.

Other are mainly for special effects like transparency, vegetation, etc.
samuncle
STK Moderator

Postby rubberduck » 23 Mar 2015, 21:03

i have a small problem with an object using the refraction/reflection setting, the object / texture (one seperate object with only one texture) it does not get displayed in the game if this is checked.
in cocoa temple where it is used already, it works fine.

here i added the console output, but i don't think that there is something that can help
{l Code}: {l Select All Code}
[verbose  ] main: Error messages and other text output will be logged to /home/sintel/.config/supertuxkart/0.8.2/stdout.log.
[info   ] [FileManager]: Data files will be fetched from: '../../data/'
[info   ] [FileManager]: Data files will be fetched from: '../../data/../../stk-assets/'
[info   ] [FileManager]: User directory is '/home/sintel/.config/supertuxkart/0.8.2/'.
[info   ] [FileManager]: Addons files will be stored in '/home/sintel/.local/share/supertuxkart/addons/'.
[info   ] [FileManager]: Screenshots will be stored in '/home/sintel/.cache/supertuxkart/screenshots/'.
[info   ] [FileManager]: User-defined grand prix will be stored in '/home/sintel/.local/share/supertuxkart/grandprix/'.
[info   ] [FileManager]: Asset 0 will be loaded from '../../data/challenges/'.
[info   ] [FileManager]: Asset 1 will be loaded from '../../data/fonts/'.
[info   ] [FileManager]: Asset 2 will be loaded from '../../data/gfx/'.
[info   ] [FileManager]: Asset 3 will be loaded from '../../data/grandprix/'.
[info   ] [FileManager]: Asset 4 will be loaded from '../../data/gui/'.
[info   ] [FileManager]: Asset 5 will be loaded from '../../data/../../stk-assets/library/'.
[info   ] [FileManager]: Asset 6 will be loaded from '../../data/../../stk-assets/models/'.
[info   ] [FileManager]: Asset 7 will be loaded from '../../data/../../stk-assets/music/'.
[info   ] [FileManager]: Asset 8 will be loaded from '../../data/../../stk-assets/tracks/'.
[info   ] [FileManager]: Asset 9 will be loaded from '../../data/../../stk-assets/sfx/'.
[info   ] [FileManager]: Asset 10 will be loaded from '../../data/shaders/'.
[info   ] [FileManager]: Asset 11 will be loaded from '../../data/skins/'.
[info   ] [FileManager]: Asset 12 will be loaded from '../../data/../../stk-assets/textures/'.
[info   ] [FileManager]: Asset 13 will be loaded from '../../data/po/'.
[verbose  ] translation: Env var LANGUAGE = 'en_US'.
[verbose  ] translation: Language 'English (United States)'.
tinygettext: jbo.po: warning: ignoring, unknown language
tinygettext: sco.po: warning: ignoring, unknown language
Adding language fallback en
tinygettext: jbo.po: warning: ignoring, unknown language
tinygettext: sco.po: warning: ignoring, unknown language
Irrlicht Engine version 1.8.0
Linux 3.13.0-44-generic #73-Ubuntu SMP Tue Dec 16 00:22:43 UTC 2014 x86_64
[info   ] IrrDriver: OpenGL version: 4.3
[info   ] IrrDriver: OpenGL vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
[info   ] IrrDriver: OpenGL renderer: GeForce GTX 760/PCIe/SSE2
[info   ] IrrDriver: OpenGL version string: 4.3.0 NVIDIA 331.113
[info   ] GLDriver: ARB Buffer Storage Present
[info   ] GLDriver: ARB Base Instance Present
[info   ] GLDriver: ARB Draw Indirect Present
[info   ] GLDriver: ARB Compute Shader Present
[info   ] GLDriver: ARB Texture Storage Present
[info   ] GLDriver: ARB Texture View Present
[info   ] GLDriver: ARB Bindless Texture Present
[info   ] GLDriver: ARB Image Load Store Present
[info   ] GLDriver: ARB Shader Atomic Counters Present
[info   ] GLDriver: ARB Shader Storage Buffer Object Present
[info   ] GLDriver: ARB Multi Draw Indirect Present
[info   ] GLDriver: EXT Texture Compression S3TC Present
[info   ] GLDriver: ARB Uniform Buffer Object Present
[info   ] GLDriver: ARB Geometry Shader 4 Present
[info   ] irr_driver: GLSL supported.
[info   ] GUIEngine: scale: 1.418440
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/texturedquad.vert
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/texturedquad.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/texturedquad.vert
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/uniformcolortexturedquad.frag
[info   ] HTTPRequest: Downloading http://addons.supertuxkart.net/dl/xml/news.xml
[warn   ] Irrlicht: Could not open file of texture: ../../data/../../stk-assets/tracks/beehive/screenshot.jpg
[error  ] irr_driver: Texture '../../data/../../stk-assets/tracks/beehive/screenshot.jpg' not found.
[error  ] Irrlicht: Could not load texture: ../../data/../../stk-assets/wip-tracks/20_luna/
[error  ] irr_driver: Texture '../../data/../../stk-assets/wip-tracks/20_luna/' not found.
[warn   ] Irrlicht: Could not open file of texture: ../../data/../../stk-assets/wip-tracks/20_mansion/screenshot.jpg
[error  ] irr_driver: Texture '../../data/../../stk-assets/wip-tracks/20_mansion/screenshot.jpg' not found.
[warn   ] Irrlicht: Could not open file of texture: ../../data/../../stk-assets/wip-tracks/20_newton/screenshot.jpg
[error  ] irr_driver: Texture '../../data/../../stk-assets/wip-tracks/20_newton/screenshot.jpg' not found.
[error  ] Irrlicht: LOAD PNG: not really a png
: /home/sintel/.local/share/supertuxkart/addons/tracks/city-lights/screenshot.png
[warn   ] track: Music information file 'TheDeadRocks-GreenSecretFromAmazonia.music' not found for track 'Lost Speedway' - ignored.

[info   ] GrandPrixManager: Loading Grand Prix files from ../../data/grandprix/
[info   ] GrandPrixManager: Loading Grand Prix files from /home/sintel/.local/share/supertuxkart/grandprix/
[error  ] GrandPrixData: The Grand Prix file '/home/sintel/.local/share/supertuxkart/grandprix/usr_gp_42772025.grandprix' contains a track 'jungle' that does not exist
[error  ] GrandPrixManager: Ignoring Grand Prix /home/sintel/.local/share/supertuxkart/grandprix/usr_gp_42772025.grandprix (Unknown track)

[warn   ] Material: Unknown shader type <blend> for <waterparticles.png>
[info   ] addons: Using cached addons.xml.
[error  ] Kart_Model: Missing wheel information 'front-left' for model 'sara the racer.b3d'.
[error  ] Kart_Model: This can be ignored, but the wheels will not rotate.
[warn   ] Material: Cannot determine texture full path : <shoes_gloves.png>
[error  ] material: Cannot find texture 'shoes_gloves.png'.
[error  ] Kart_Model: Missing wheel information 'front-right' for model 'blinky.b3d'.
[error  ] Kart_Model: Missing wheel information 'front-left' for model 'blinky.b3d'.
[error  ] Kart_Model: Missing wheel information 'rear-right' for model 'blinky.b3d'.
[error  ] Kart_Model: Missing wheel information 'rear-left' for model 'blinky.b3d'.
[warn   ] EventHandler: Error while loading kart 'Evil Tux-V1':
[warn   ] Irrlicht: Could not open file of texture: tuxkart.png
[info   ] ClientNetworkManager: Host initialized.
[info   ] ClientNetworkManager: Ready !
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/colortexturedquad.vert
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/colortexturedquad.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/object_pass.vert
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/utils/encode_normal.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/object_pass1.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/utils/encode_normal.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/objectref_pass1.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/grass_pass.vert
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/objectref_pass1.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/normalmap.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/utils/getworldmatrix.vert
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/instanced_object_pass.vert
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/instanced_object_pass1.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/utils/getworldmatrix.vert
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/instanced_object_pass.vert
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/instanced_objectref_pass1.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/instanced_grass.vert
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/instanced_objectref_pass1.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/instanced_normalmap.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/screenquad.vert
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/utils/decodeNormal.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/utils/getPosFromUVDepth.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/utils/DiffuseIBL.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/utils/SpecularIBL.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/IBL.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/utils/SpecularBRDF.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/utils/DiffuseBRDF.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/utils/getPosFromUVDepth.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/utils/SunMRP.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/sunlight.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/pointlight.vert
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/utils/SpecularBRDF.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/utils/DiffuseBRDF.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/pointlight.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/linearizedepth.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/ssao.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/bilateralH.comp
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/bilateralV.comp
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/utils/getLightFactor.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/object_pass2.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/utils/getLightFactor.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/objectref_pass2.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/object_unlit.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/splatting.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/objectpass_spheremap.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/detailledobject_pass2.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/grass_pass.vert
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/grass_pass2.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/instanced_object_pass2.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/instanced_objectref_pass2.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/instanced_object_unlit.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/instanced_objectpass_spheremap.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/instanced_detailledobject_pass2.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/instanced_grass.vert
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/instanced_grass_pass2.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/glow_object.vert
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/glow_object.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/glow.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/transparent.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/texturedquad.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/utils/getRGBfromCIEXxy.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/utils/getCIEXYZ.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/tonemap.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/mlaa_offset.vert
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/mlaa_color1.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/mlaa_blend2.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/mlaa_offset.vert
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/mlaa_neigh3.frag
[warn   ] Irrlicht: Could not open file of texture: ../../data/../../stk-assets/tracks/beehive/screenshot.jpg
[error  ] irr_driver: Texture '../../data/../../stk-assets/tracks/beehive/screenshot.jpg' not found.
[error  ] icon_button: Texture '../../data/../../stk-assets/tracks/beehive/screenshot.jpg' not found!

[error  ] icon_button: add() : error, cannot find texture ''.
[warn   ] EventHandler: While loading screenshot for track '../../data/../../stk-assets/tracks/beehive/track.xml':
[error  ] irr_driver: While loading screenshot for track '../../data/../../stk-assets/tracks/beehive/track.xml':
[verbose  ] RaceManager: Nb of karts=1, ai:0 players:1

[info   ] Singleton: Destroyed singleton.
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/slicedscreenquad_nvworkaround.vert
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/rhpassthrough.geom
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/rh.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/gi.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/fog.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/pointlight.vert
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/pointlightscatter.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/gaussian6v.comp
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/gaussian6h.comp
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/transparentfog.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/pointemitter.vert
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/particle.vert
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/particle.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/dof.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/utils/getCIEXYZ.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/utils/getRGBfromCIEXxy.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/bloom.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/gaussian6h.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/bloomblend.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/lensblend.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/primitive2dlist.vert
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/transparent.frag
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/coloredquad.vert
[info   ] GLWrap: Compiling shader : ../../data/shaders/coloredquad.frag
[info   ] STKHost: Listening has been stopped
[warn   ] STKHost: Packet logging file has been closed.
rubberduck

Postby Anon » 24 Mar 2015, 23:43

I think you need two UV maps for objects that use the distortion feature, but I don't remember what the two mappings mean. It's probably the size of the distortion and the speed or something.
Anon