How to change username or delete SuperTuxKart account?

How to change username or delete SuperTuxKart account?

Postby ArDanWol » 15 Jun 2015, 15:18

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if there was a way to change the username of my SuperTuxKart Account (the one I sign into when I play STK that's connected with my driver profile). If there isn't a way to do that, could I delete the account and create a new one with a different username?
Thanks!
ArDanWol
I'm know pretty much everywhere else on the internet as "Kpenguin"
"Profanity is one language all computer users know" - Murphy's 50th Law of Computers
Software bugs are impossible to detect by anybody except the end user - Murphy's 31st law of software
Each computer code has five bugs, regardless of how many bugs have been already found - Murphy's 50th law of software
"That's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!"
ArDanWol

Re: How to change username or delete SuperTuxKart account?

Postby hiker » 23 Jun 2015, 12:18

Hi,

sorry for the delay, I've been sick.
ArDanWol {l Wrote}:Hi everyone,
I was wondering if there was a way to change the username of my SuperTuxKart Account (the one I sign into when I play STK that's connected with my driver profile). If there isn't a way to do that, could I delete the account and create a new one with a different username?

The local username can be changed in the user settings (options, then players). The online user name can at the moment not be changed (you can just create another one and use this with your local account, but you need a different email address).

Cheers,
Joerg
hiker

Re: How to change username or delete SuperTuxKart account?

Postby ArDanWol » 23 Jun 2015, 17:06

Okay, Thanks! Hope you get well soon! :D
I'm know pretty much everywhere else on the internet as "Kpenguin"
"Profanity is one language all computer users know" - Murphy's 50th Law of Computers
Software bugs are impossible to detect by anybody except the end user - Murphy's 31st law of software
Each computer code has five bugs, regardless of how many bugs have been already found - Murphy's 50th law of software
"That's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!"
ArDanWol